RE: Distributor

To: "'Scott Hutchinson'" <shutchin@netjets.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Distributor
From: "Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 10:01:45 -0400
Scott
        Mechanical advance is generally from 18 to 28 degrees advance and is
mostly at full advance at 2800 rpm.   This will depend on your rpm driving
range and purpose.

Your total advance is can be from 32 to 38 degrees depending on how much
advance your engine can take without detonating.

There is an excellent article about distributor advance on the Ford Muscle
web site.
www.fordmuscle.com/archives/ignition.shtml

Ron Fraser