Re: Clutch slave options

To: "Frank Marrone" <itswonderful@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Clutch slave options
From: "Gary" <garywinblad@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 21:47:49 -0700
Frank,
Yes, you want a McCleod like Tom Hall recommends.
Tom also recommends you change the o-ring fittings with flex line for
solid brass fittings and hard line.  Steve Wickland's has been working fine,
I wish I had insisted on one in my car.. it might still be on the road.
If you can find a quantity price, count me in for one.
Gary