CAT swapmeet

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: CAT swapmeet
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 21:05:50 -0700
  Did anyone on the list attend the CAT swapmeet? I knew it was coming up but
not sure exactly when. As I was reading my current Tiger Tails (came Saturday,
yesterday) at lunch this Sunday (today) I saw the May 2nd date and thought
"Wow next week......... OH, NO, it was TODAY!!!"
 Tell me it was just too hot and there really wasn't anything to buy, please,
please, please. I always seem to find at least one (or more) deals and really
hate missing what I now understand will be a once a year event.
Tom Witt B9470101