Grundy

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Grundy
From: stubrennan@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 12:38:35 +0000
We visited our auto insurance agent yesterday to take care of a few teenage
driver details (We have two of those).  Seeing the Tiger on our list, they
mentioned that they are an agent for Grundy, and showed us a small brochure
about them.

I know we had this thread a while back, but I have to ask again.  Has anyone
had any experience with Grundy?  I think what they offered  was "argreed value"
coverage, with no mileage restriction, etc.  Is this the better of the types?

Stu Brennan