Re: Tiger Insurance

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>, "Terry Morton" <TMorton@bma1915.com>
Subject: Re: Tiger Insurance
From: "FunbeamChuck" <FunbeamChuck@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 09:35:58 -0400
Terry,
I've had Great American Insurance for about 5 years. Even thought I've not
had a claim - touch wood- the service I've gotten from Parish Heacock and
specifically from Gary Grundy, VP, has been terrific. I believe their rates
are very compatible and he will be happy to truthfully explain the "hidden
issues ...with Agreed Value policies".
It doesn't cost a thing to give him a ring.

Gary Gandy, Vice President
Parish Heacock Insurance for Automobile Enthusiasts
P.O. Box 24807
Lakeland, FL 33802
800-678-5173 (Press 1 and ask for Gary)
Fax 863-686-1426