Sticky booster

To: "tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sticky booster
From: "Brent Edinger" <banana111@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 16:14:58 -0700
Hi All!, I can't take it any longer.  Is there anybody who can put together
one of these girling boosters and have them work consistantly and correctly? I
have tried several times to get this thing to work. The latest attempt had it
working well for a few months now its back to sticking on. You put on the
brakes and then kick the heck out of the pedal with hopes that the thing will
release. It does seem to stick less once the engine compartment gets good and
hot. Maybe a hand granade or stick of tnt will make me feel better!

                  Any ideas?  Brent Edinger B9471023