RE: Fans

To: "'Ken Ritacco'" <ritacco0758@charter.net>,
Subject: RE: Fans
From: "Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 19:08:58 -0400
Ken
        Some members of TE/AE wrote up a very nice article in the Tech tips
section on their web site about fans and other options for cooling your
Tiger.   One of the best options is to complete the lower part of the fan
shroud and to put an air dam just in front of the radiator.    Check out the
article and see it helps you.
www.teae.org/tech_tips/hot_air2.html

Ron Fraser