Last Minute Reminder on British Car Day

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Last Minute Reminder on British Car Day
From: Larry Paulick <lpaulick@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 19:01:04 -0700
This is a last minute reminder for the British Car Day at Lily Ponds.
The preregistration cutoff is June 1.

Also, for those who want to go by caravan,  contact Joe Parlanti at

240-632-0649, or <parlanti@comcast.net>

, and we will meet at Joe's house for a 30-40 minute ride along the
country roads to the site.

Here are the details from a previous post.  Let us know if you are going
to make it so we can reserve a space for you for the concourse.   Spaces
for the different Marquees, are based on preregistration.

See you there.

Larry