Non Sunbeam-Need Assistance in Chicago Area

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Non Sunbeam-Need Assistance in Chicago Area
From: "Dan Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 09:18:35 -0600
Sorry to bomb the list but I have an opportunity to pick up a factory
hardtop for my Jensen Healey from a guy in the Chicago area but he doesn't
want to be bothered with boxing it and shipping it. Is there anyone in the
Oak Park area which is just west of the downtown area that could assist me.
If you think you can assist me, please contact me off list.

Thanks,
Dan Eiland