Replacing fans and upper pulleys tip.

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Replacing fans and upper pulleys tip.
From: Sjhcobra1@cs.com
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 16:39:09 EDT
I don't know about your success in reinstalling your upper pulley and fan on
the Tiger, but it can be frustrating.  I have found that the pieces of plastic
tubing that are in new shoes to stretch them is a perfect size to cut down to
1/2-5/8" pieces.  Stick one piece in the top water pump hub mounting hole and
one in the bottom. Then slip the pulley and fan on, install the two side
bolts, remove the plastic stubs, install the two remaining bolts and tighten
them
down. If you're more professional you could actually use two threaded studs.

I hope that you'll find this ti be useful to you.