RE: eBay Sunbeam "Tiger"?

To: "'jwebb@fbs.net'" <jwebb@fbs.net>, Steve Laifman
Subject: RE: eBay Sunbeam "Tiger"?
From: "Sencindiver James D (Jim) NSSC" <SencindiverJD@navsea.navy.mil>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 07:08:45 -0400
I emailed the guy and asked where the battery is located.  No response from
him to date.  One of the photos has the trunk floor covering pulled back,
and I see no evidence of the tiger spare mounting hardware ever being there.
I too noticed the 120mph speedo.  Additionally, I can't see where the
windshield washer bottle was ever mounted in the right front corner of the
engine bay.

Caveat Emptor indeed!

Keep on Tigering!

Jim Sencindiver, IWS1A54A