Tiger Wiring/Voltage Issue Idea

To: TIGERS@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger Wiring/Voltage Issue Idea
From: Steve Sage <ssage@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 09:17:11 -0700
I'm headed out to the Tiger soon to try and tack down my voltage loss to
the Pertronix module. This brings me to another issue that maybe could
be an influence.

What is the proper wiring into, and out of, the stock fuse block in the
engine compartment? The wiring diagrams in the shop manual I'm looking
at don't show it, as far as I can see, and I haven't ever seen this
issue come up on the list here. I wonder if I've got some conflict going
on there that might be causing the problem. Is there a right and a wrong
way to wire the fuse block?

Steve Sage