Calif smog law

To: Tigerowners Jerre/Jackie Teepen <jteepen@usatoday.com>,
Subject: Calif smog law
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 15:42:59 -0700
First off, sorry to do this this way.  I keep getting a message saying
"specify a recipient" when I keep specifying recipiants.  Darn
computers!  So I'll try it this way and hope this gets through.

Rick:
Thanks for the heads-up!  I hadn't been aware of this one.  For those of
you that want to e-mail your legislator, SEMA makes it fairly easy:
http://www.congressweb.com/cweb4/index.cfm?orgcode=SEMA
You can find your legislators, write a personalized message and fire it
off to them.

For those of you Californians who, like me,  weren't aware of this,
let's get behind it and push.  June 29 is the cutoff date and this thing
has already passed the House.

Best Regards

David Sosna