carpet installation

To: tigers@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: carpet installation
From: Chris Mottram <c_mottram@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 09:51:25 -0700 (PDT)
I am following the directions for carpet installation
at Tigersunited (THANKS!!).  One question, it
references some cardboard that runs along the interior
side of the rocker panels.  My Alpine does not have
these and my Tiger did't have it when I pull the
carpet a few years ago.  Can someone email a picture
of what this looks like?  And/or does the cardboard
just go flat over the battery cable recess?

Thanks,

Chris