RE: Wiring (fuse block replacement)

To: "'Tom Witt'" <wittsend@jps.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Wiring (fuse block replacement)
From: "Jen/Scott" <jsloan798@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 08:41:51 -0700
Tom,

        Sorry I can't be of more help, but I can at least offer this
bit. I use a fuse block off of a 240Z and the fuses that are listed for
it have no problem with the load. I used most of the stock names
circuits labeled on the box and just wired things to that (rather
hastily). I just used the A/C fuse slot for my cooling fan.

        Good luck! I hope to re-do mine when I get a few spare weeks to
redo most of my rats nest of under-dash wiring!!!

Scott