RE: Ammeter Hook-up

To: "'Tom Witt'" <wittsend@jps.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Ammeter Hook-up
From: "Theo Smit" <theo.smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 17:12:36 -0600
Tom,
The attached picture illustrates the right way to hook up the ammeter. I'm
not sure how that matches up with your text drawing, because it got
butchered somewhere along the way. The ammeter reading should go positive
when the engine is running, and negative if the engine is off and you turn
on accessories or stuff like the headlights.

Since this attachment will get nuked for the rest of the list, I'll publish
it in my home ISP's webspace tonight.

Best regards,
Theo Smit