Re: Oil Filter Problem

To: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Oil Filter Problem
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 09:25:23 -0700
David,

There are many references to the Ford Motorsport angle adapter which is
NOT the same as the Econoline style.  They are available at Parts Depots
such as PAW and listed in TigersUnited.com.  The rubber seals are the
much more modern O-ring design and fit fine.  I use the large size Ford
FL1-A filter.  A little filling is required on the motor mount edge to
increase travel clearance.

Steve

--
-----