RE: SUNI IV stories

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: SUNI IV stories
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 16:30:29 -0700 (PDT)
I echo Tom W's sentiments... the decscription that Tom H. provided,
allows me to vicariously live through each of those stories until the
time comes that the wife buys into packing up the kids and family
truckster here in Houston, and hitting the road to one of the big Tiger
events for our vacation. For now, while the twins are so young (20
months) vacation is pretty well tagged to family visits in Indy and
Western NY state.

To Funbeam Chuck and any others who might pass through Houston in route
to the next big event... drop me a line and maybe we can at least do a
mini-Tiger pit stop here to break up the drive.

Stephen Waybright