Monterey Historics, any list members going?

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Monterey Historics, any list members going?
From: "Kathy and Erich Coiner" <kathy.coiner@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 20:09:42 -0700
Monterey is only a few weeks away.  Anybody planning to go?

We've got a group of SoCal Shelby club members going.

We will be heading out on Wed Aug 11 around noon from Rancho Bernardo. We
will be making a stop in Temecula to meet up with other people.Once we get
to Pasadena, we say good bye to freeways and HELLO twisties and secondary
roads.

We will overnight  around Santa Maria/Pismo beach.  The goal is to arrive in
Carmel around noon on Thursday to see the Pebble Beach concours tour cars.

Friday my Tiger will be in the Corral at the Concorso Italiano.  Sat and
Sunday the cat will be in the NorCal Shelby car corral at Laguna Seca.

The return trip is Monday am.

If anybody would like to join us for all or part of the drive up, let me
know.

Erich