RE: Walking on water

To: "'Drmoonstone@aol.com'" <Drmoonstone@aol.com>, prbreuhan@hotmail.com,
Subject: RE: Walking on water
From: "Sencindiver James D (Jim) NSSC" <SencindiverJD@navsea.navy.mil>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 13:49:03 -0400
I had a "good" interaction with a guy (and his girlfriend) this past
weekend.  I was sitting at a traffic light, when this "riced" Honda pulled
up beside me.  The bass from his car was loud enough that I could feel it,
so I treated him to some V8/dual exhaust music.  He almost dropped the
cigarette out of his mouth.  He then revved his 4 cyl/big muffler up a
couple of times, as if to say lets go.  When the light turned green, I did a
fairly normal take off, but once the clutch was fully out, I nailed the gas
and lit up the rear tires for a couple of seconds.  Easing off, I looked
back in the rearview mirror and saw a cloud of tire smoke, and the Honda
moving over two lanes to the right!  Not walking on water, but I did walk
all over him.

Keep on Tigering!

Jim Sencindiver, IWS1A54A
Combat Systems Engineer