Re: Sunbeam Tiger 2005

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Sunbeam Tiger 2005
From: Larry Paulick <lpaulick@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 17:44:40 -0400
Steve, the Tiger at the first site is beautiful.  While the Panoz is a
great company, with a history of winning in their race cars, the body
style of the first Tiger is really what a car should look like compared
to the Panoz, with the funny styling and the instruments in the center
of the dash.  Weird.

Wonder how much and what the details of the first Tiger are?

Larry