Re: seats

To: "Dr. T. Y. McDowell" <tym2@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: seats
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2004 11:25:54 -0700
Hey, Tim,

I have seen many Tigers that use an MGB seat, which is well
upholstered.  I think they require seat mount mods and  do not tilt
forward at the seat forward track.  The padding makes them much bulkier,
with less room for leg length, or leg knee height / steering wheel
clearance.  Make lots of measurements, our cars are not known for
generous interior people volume.

If you replace your front pivot bolts with quick release aircraft pins
(boat stores) you can pull your seats out in minutes for under dash access.

Steve

--
-----

Steve Laifman