Re: test

To: Theo Smit <theo.smit@dynastream.com>
Subject: Re: test
From: Steve Sage <ssage@socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 17:48:36 -0700
I second the motion. I replaced the brake light switch in the Tiger
three times. Each one lasted about a month or two and then failed. Tom
Hall suggested the "mechnical" switch setup. I pulled a few switches
from different cars from a Pick-Your-Part junkyard, figured which one
would work (the one I used is from a Toyota pickup), made the bracket up
and installed it about a year ago. Never a problem since. The other
thing I don't like about the stock switches, even when they're working,
is that the brake lights don't come on until you put a good bit of
pressure on the pedal. With the mechanical setup, just slightly touching
the brake pedal activates the brake lights.

Steve Sage
.