engine stall

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: engine stall
From: "RCS" <rcsredtiger@qwest.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 20:34:56 -0700
How much fuel tank flaking is to much?  On my weekly drive Sunday after about
15 minutes of driving every time I turned right the engine would stall.  I
could restart and had no problem driving 70mph down the interstate or making
left hand turns.  My initial thought was a fuel delivery problem, so I cut
open a fuel filter that I had taken off a couple months ago to check for the
fuel tank flaking problem.  There were black flakes in the filter, not
strurated, but flakes in all the folds.  Could this be the source of my
stalling problem. Or does anyone have another idea