RE: Tiger brakes...what about rotors and booster...

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Tiger brakes...what about rotors and booster...
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 09:26:12 -0400
Listers,
Personally I am interested in hearing the answer to the pads question.

Also I wondered if anyone is using the Front Vented Rotor Kit that Dale's
Resto has listed on their website? The Wilwood upgrade would be nice but
it's almost 3 times the money. Any thoughts on that would be appreciated.

Also my car has the brake booster still plumed into the brake system but the
vacuum isn't hooked up and the condition is unknown (I bought the car this
way and don't recall what the PO said). Is there any negatives to hooking it
up and giving it a go? Or can I test it without hooking it up? I am thinking
of just removing the unit and redoing the brake lines. I would also like to
change the master cylinder.

There seems to be lots of room for improvement with my Tiger's brake system,
and it will give me a project this winter to keep me out of the pubs.

Paul