Re: Dark matter in brake fluid (off topic reply)

To: Pointers <gpointer@telusplanet.net>
Subject: Re: Dark matter in brake fluid (off topic reply)
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 13:22:26 -0700
Gary:
Cosmologists have been trying to prove the existance of dark matter for
some time--If you package up the residue and send it to 'em, they'd
probably have some sort of reward for you (grin).  I can see the
headline now: Dark Matter found in Sunbeam!  Ouch--a bad pun and irony
all rolled into five words.
Sorry I can't offer anything helpful--seems like I'm fiddling with my
brake system so often--and driving the car so little-- that what's in
the reservoir hardly has a chance to get used (let alone change color)
before the system gets opened up again and out it goes :-) .
Best of luck resolving this.

Regards

David Sosna