RE: [Fwd: Re: This Car]

To: "'Larry Paulick'" <lpaulick@comcast.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [Fwd: Re: This Car]
From: "Theo Smit" <theo.smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 08:59:03 -0600
It sounds like he's getting a little annoyed at all the attention he's
getting, and maybe a little worried that someone will bring the DMV up to
speed. I wonder if the sticker price is going down at all? If you could get
the car for cheap enough you could part it out on eBay, recoup your
investment, and be a Tiger community hero at the same time.

Best regards,
Theo

PS: I wholeheartedly agree on the converted-Alpine thing - as it is you can
put just about anything in the engine bay and be commended on your skill,
ingenuity, and perseverance, but as soon as you put in a smallblock Ford
you're a pariah. Making more of an effort to recognize these people might
keep others from trying to pass off conversions as Tigers.