Re: Central Valley Classics Responds! AGAIN

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Central Valley Classics Responds! AGAIN
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 22:39:16 -0700
Tigers,

Well, Mr. No Name responds again, with his usual innuendoes and vitriol,
but no information.  I would think his mean spirited remarks against our
dedicated Tiger enthusiast, speaks as to his character.

He certainly is right, however, when he wishes he had finished remedial
English class.

I have previously posted a response from a legitimate dealer, Hot Rod
Hotline, to gauge the market practices, and have no comment to return to
Mr. No Name (although the Department of Corporations will list his name,
as well as the telephone company, if anyone is interested.

I am sorry and apologize to Norman for involving his name in this.
Obviously the person is NOT interested in the facts held by one of the
most knowledgeable individuals in Tiger authenticity.  I am sorry Sean
got his name involved, although it was not from my posts.

This guy is from Mars, and should be avoided at all costs.

Keeping the Spirit of Rootes Alive,

Steve

--
-----