Re: Lime Rock - There's Still Time

To: Stu Brennan <stubrennan@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Lime Rock - There's Still Time
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 19:03:05 -0700
Stu:
Thanks VERY much for the pictures!  I've heard of the Silverstein car,
and I think I saw Carl Christianson's Alpine out here at Coronado one
time--though perhaps it wasn't.
Anyway, thank you for sharing--looks like a real blast.
Gotta say that I was drooling over the Birdcage engine.  Something about
those Weber's.  Of course, they also look good on an Alpine--or a Tiger!
Best Regards
David Sosna