RE: rhd dashes

To: "'Rande Bellman'" <rande@thecia.net>,
Subject: RE: rhd dashes
From: "Wayne Pierzga" <W_Pierzga@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 11:39:53 -0400
Guys:

I have two original cardboard glove boxes for RHD Alpine/Tiger dashes - new.
Anyone interested please drop me a note at: W_Pierzga@msn.com

Cheers,

Wayne

Subject: rhd dashes

Rande Bellman wrote:

Wesley,
I would try Sunbeam Specialties in California (www.rootes.com) if you
would(wood?)like a wood veneer dash. I don't personally know if he has a
line on RHD ones, but I can vouch for the quality. Someone near his
warehouse actually makes them, I think they're called Prestige?. As for
used dashes in either wood or vinyl, contact the club STOC in the UK,
and also try the UK parts concern Alpine West Midlands for leads. I'd
suggest using eBay, but I don't recall seeing RHD dashes up for auction.