Where is TigersUnited?

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Where is TigersUnited?
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 10:05:14 -0700
Tigers and 'Pines,

Many may have tried to contact http://www.TigersUnited.com , and come up
with a blank page.

No, the site is NOT gone, just moving.  The server administrator's are
changing over, between coffee breaks.

Here is the announcement:

Sept 9, 2004 --- TIGERSUNITED III LAUNCHES

Dues to a change in circumstances with our old service provider, the
older TigersUnited.com site was taken offline on 9/7/04. Luckily we have
been working on the new version for months and 99% of the content was
saved, reorganized and presented in this new site. This changeover
happened about 3 week prematurely, and therefore there are a number of
sections that are still "works in progress". We will try to complete
this pages, and links, as soon as possible. Please bear with us since
the timing was not ours. We would really appreciate help in
developing/updating content for a number of new and existing sections.
Here is a list of sections that we are looking for volunteers to contribute.

The Tiger Story - Racing History
We would like to compile a list of Tiger auto racing victories for as
many years back as we can get information. The list can include old and
new victories. What we would like to get is the name of the event, the
date, the driver, car description, finishing position and anything else
if possible.

The Tiger Story - Model Overview
One thing has struck us about online content and that is there is not a
lot of information about the differences between the models. This guide
can be a simple or as complicated as the author would like to make it. I
have placed a few photos on the page but invite the author to change
them. As we progress, it would be helpful if others can supply details
not already covered.

The Tiger Story - Model Overview
One thing has struck us about online content. There is not a lot of
information about the differences between the models, which gets tricky
during change-over. This guide can be a simple or as complicated as the
author(s) would like to make it. A few photos on the page but we invite
the author(s) to forward changes to them.

Bear with us as we grow, get more organized, and expand our site
capability to allow articles in the "to be completed" files room to be
loaded in our significantly expanded site.

A word of thanks to our Tiger enthusiasts, and their friends, for making
this all voluntary process possible.

Malcolm McDonald - Chief of anything that needs his technical and
writing skills.
Joe Parlanti - Unflagging booster and finder of our new server, and the
owner of our new server, his racing friend, John!!!!
Larry Paulick - Prolific author, and helpful booster in helping get this
new site supported.
Sean Ford - Beta reviewer and booster.
Mark Olson - Always supportive with helpful commentary.
Many others, who will be noted in the new content.

The Original URL:  http://www.TigersUnited.com will still be the
address, as soon as they throw the switch.  Be patient with the known
broken links we had planned for a later switch, and the development of
our new content.  Be a volunteer to help organize and contribute.

--
-----

Steve Laifman
Editor