RE: fuel pump fittings

To: "'RCS'" <rcsredtiger@qwest.net>, "'Tiger List'"
Subject: RE: fuel pump fittings
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 11:08:53 -0400
Richard
        You need to contact the supplier of that pump and find out what the
threads are.   A Google search indicates the pump is for 68 to 80 MG's and
that banjo unions are used.   There is a possibility that it has metric
threads.

         You should never force any fittings this will cause leaks plus it
may or will ruin the fittings and/or the pump.

Check with the Supplier.
Take it to a machine shop or someone who has tap sets or better thread gage
sets so you can find out the threads.

The threads on my original SU pump fittings are:

Large = .65" x 20
Small = 1/2" x 20

Ron Fraser