RE: Alternator HELP!!! ASAP!!!

To: "'Jen/Scott'" <jsloan798@earthlink.net>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Alternator HELP!!! ASAP!!!
From: "Jen/Scott" <jsloan798@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 16:51:36 -0700
Well, It appears I may have solved it now. I looked at what I had done
before, and for those of you who recall, I removed the charging system
warning light because of poor wiring. Well, I think it was just hooked
to the battery voltage at the ign switch, and when I hooked a wire back
up to it, without the lamp, the ammeter was in the positive. Does it
sound ok if I do that, or will I drain my system somehow as the car
sits? Hopefully that is all for me for now. Thanks

Scott