Re: Headers

To: randya@pacbell.net, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Headers
From: RMEbstein@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 12:39:17 EDT
Randy,

Can you tell me a little more about your exhaust system. Did you install the
SS headers and then modify the TT exhaust to work with the SS headers or do
the SS headers and TT exhaust work together even though you had some trouble
with fitting.

I've had Dynomax and Flowmasters mufflers on Mustangs in the past and I'm
more interested in a quieter (or less loud) car. My other car is a big block
Vette with headers and sidepipes so I've reached my limit (1) on loud cars. How
do
the Super Turbo mufflers from TT sound? Are they stainless steel?

Thanks.

Rodney