An apology

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: An apology
From: "Frank Marrone" <itswonderful@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 10:01:15 -0800
It has been brought to my attention that I said certain things that were
considered to be of an insulting nature to Larry.  While I can see how
certain things I said were not cordial it is not apparent to me that they
were insulting.  However, as insult was not my intent, I apologize for any
comments I made that were construed to be of an insulting nature.

There is a fine line between debate and disparage.  I do not believe one
needs to be "nice" in conducting a debate.  Historically, serious public
debate is seldom conducted where the protagonists are nice to each other.
This forum is not a debating society, I guess I need to remember that.  Next
time I forget I ask that you thicken your skin a bit and forgive me.

Frank
B9471116