Re: Headers/Cermakrome $?

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Headers/Cermakrome $?
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 11:52:04 -0800 (PST)
My headers had some other coating previously applied (not sure, but
think it was Jet Hot) that is not meeting my expectations. They have
some rusty discoloration. Can these still be coated by Caps bright
hot?
Is there extra cost to deal with the previous coating?

Stephen Waybright

DrMoonstone... your aol server kept bouncing my direct reply???

--- Drmoonstone@aol.com wrote:

> Cost of Tiger headers new or used   $225.00 plus shipping
> Corvette headers and side pipe   $570.00 plus shipping
> Cobra headers and side pipes $500.00 plus shipping (headers alone
> $200.00)
> Intake manifolds with heat barrier on bottom and cermakrome on top
> $125.00
> plus shipping
>
> Contact Don WeberJr., (559) 233-1461 and mention Tigers and you will
> receive
> a 10% discount
>
> Turn around time is 5 working days (let me know if you need it
> quicker and we
> may be able to accomadate....don't over use this part please only if
> time is
> extremely critical)
>
> Racers, talk to Don, Jr., putting a Caps Bright Hot Coatings sticker
> on your
> car and he may work a deal....no guarantee).
>
> If Anyone has any other questions, let me know. I can also send
> pictures for
> those interested.
>
> Moonstone

Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.