Fuel pump & convert top parts

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fuel pump & convert top parts
From: "DAVID GREEN" <alpdavegre@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 04:41:22 +0000
Hello Tiger owners,

I am finally starting to assemble the Tiger puzzle (no it's not the Kelloggs
frosted flakes in a box). I need to know what goes between the mounting bar
for the fuel pump and the pump itself. The holes in the bracket do not match
either the old or new SS pump holes. A jpg would be great.

Also I am in need of the chrome strips on the convert top side doors, the
chrome balls and the rear door pivot screws. Let me know if you have any or
all. Please reply off list to keep it uncluttered.

How is the positive battery cable routed? Does it go on the right side of
the body & sill and does the carpet cover it? Where is the started solinoid
mounted. I do assume it is on the (right)  passenger side. Well thats all
for now but I am sure I'll have other questions.
Thanks
Dave Green
B9472549LRXFE