Re: WHAT IS LENGTH OF STOCK HARMONIC BALANCER?

To: Amberly Chamberlain <amberlychamberlain@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: WHAT IS LENGTH OF STOCK HARMONIC BALANCER?
From: John Clark <clarkjc@runbox.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 08:40:08 -0500
Frank,

The length of the stock harmonic balancer is 3".  I use Cyco System's
Pro/Street balancer with a 28.2 oz. removable counterweight on the 260 in
my Tiger.  They also sell high performance balancers with your choice of
28.2 oz. or 50 oz. removable counterweights under their Pro/Race brand
name.  All are available from the Summit Racing Equipment catalog.

http://www.pro-race.com
http://www.summitracing.com

- John