RE: Dual master cylinder

To: <mmcbeth@peacock.ca>, "Tiger List" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Dual master cylinder
From: "Derek White" <derekw@sltnet.lk>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 07:46:29 +0500
There's a 3/4 Nissan Sunny/Cherry M/Cyl which fits with minor mods. It has a
built-in bias adjustement system which you could probably play around with
(change springs) to get the bias you want. It is almost short enough to
fit-- just needs a small dent in the wheel arch. Mounting bolts are on the
sides so you can drill new mounting holes or weld some lugs top and bottom.
I'll send my brake article and pics to Steve to put on the site. I used
Peugeot 405 disks on the front and have seen Brembo 405 disks on ebay.com
for $10

cheers, derek