New Excel Spreadsheet for Aerodynamics vs speed vs horsepower

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: New Excel Spreadsheet for Aerodynamics vs speed vs horsepower
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 12:20:01 -0800
Bob Holman, one of the Silver State racers took some of his data and some of
my old spreadsheets and made a new one encompassing all. He used it to
predict performance of his race car. I invite you to take a look and if you
find it useful, great! If you find something broken, it is likely my doing
so contact me and tell me what the problem is and I will try and repair it.
I believe it is useful for all sorts ofr vehicles by using your particular
data.

jump to

http://www.mayfco/com/files.htm

http://www.teknett.com/pwp/drmayf/files.htm

mayf, out in Pahrump wher it was 22 deg F this morning at my place