D00E heads

To: "Tiger Post" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: D00E heads
From: "Matthew Bouchelle" <66Tiger@ij.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 02:14:56 -0500
Hi listers,

Today I was wandering through the local u pull it and just laying out in the
rain in the back of a pickup I found a set of heads that I noticed had 351W
stamped in the rocker area.  I turned them over and lo and behold they were
D00E C heads.  They are dated 1972.  I've searched the internet for my
answer but would like to get the list's opinion.  Are all D00E cast 351W
heads the same and would any D00E head yield the same compression ratio or
do I really need to find "1970 D00E" heads.

Thanks in advance,
Matt
B9472103