RE: Tiger on ebay

To: GHPECHMANN@aol.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Tiger on ebay
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 09:02:40 -0500
Are you taking about the black one? Item number: 4510590546

I don't know, but I do know it was listed several times over the last year
or two finally selling for about $10K (With one bid?). The description says
the underbody frame rail has some rust, the pictures I was sent (when I
inquired months ago) showed them nearly gone. This may have changed since it
changed hands (I didn't ask for pictures this time) but I seem to recall the
car was for sale in Missouri before.

Whoever restored it, did it backwards in my opinion doing all the body
panels and not addressing the underside first. So proceed with caution.

Whether it's real or not?...I don't know.

Paul