RE: Brake info

To: choffman9@cinci.rr.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Brake info
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 18:21:44 -0500
Curt,
I don't have anything specific to add to this but I would suggest you take
your time and inspect your brake system from "stem to stern" (front to back
and top to bottom) and make sure it's 100% functional before something
unfortunately happens.

Also you might want to do that to the whole car and familarize yourself with
each and every nut & bolt. And welcome to the world of old car ownership.

Paul

P.S. If you have any pictures of your ride email them along I can never see
too many Tiger pictures! It's cold here in Michigan.