Re: Wow, eBay item. (car reg. year)

To: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: Wow, eBay item. (car reg. year)
From: "bob josten" <bobjosten@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 11:58:21 -0800
Hi Tom and Steve,
I think Tom is correct in that the rolling 30 year (not 25) exemption is
being replaced with the new rule that only pre-1976 cars are exempt.
There was a bit of tussling over this new rule. Among the opponents of the
rule change was Jay Leno who thought it was unfair from the viewpoint of a
car collector.

regards
Bob