Re: Car Reg Year

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Car Reg Year
From: John Clark <clarkjc@runbox.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 02:25:30 -0500
That's odd.  I've noticed that a lot of things start in New York, catch on
later in Los Angeles, and then sweep the country from both
sides.  According to the latest census, the majority of this country's
population still lives east of the Mississippi.

Oh, well.  Time for dinner.  I can't decide between Buffalo wings, beef on
weck, or spiedies tonight....

- John
B382000703LRXFE