rare parts for sale

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: rare parts for sale
From: GHPECHMANN@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 15:54:56 -0500
I sold my Tiger quite some time ago and vowed I would never sell these parts,
but they must go to help fund another project. They were not included in my
Tiger deal. I have an aluminum 2bbl intake, spotless, nothing broken or fixed.
Has the aluminum carb spacer with it. Aluminum air cleaner lid "TIGER", top and
bottom with the tiger nut. A pair of never installed aluminum valve covers,
hollow letter "TIGER" on them. I know an air cleaner recently sold for over
$600, but what are the other two items worth?
I won't give them away, but will be fair at the same time. I accidently left my
papers at work which list the part numbers and some dates on these parts. I can
provide them in a day or two. I would like to sell the entire lot verses
listing it on e-Bay. All of these items are flawless! You guys were always so
helpful to me when I purchased my Tiger and always answered my questions. Thats
why I am letting you know before I put them on e-Bay. Call with questions if
interested. I am in WI so please watch your time when calling. My cell is
1-608-575-7421. Gary