Re: Lempert's Modified Tiger

To: sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Lempert's Modified Tiger
From: RMEbstein@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 17:36:06 EST
David,

I forgot to mention that in the new issue of Sports Car Market by Keith
Martin, which I received yesterday on the Left Coast, there's several pages
devoted to Shelby and his cars. No mention of the Tiger. Sorry.

They have a detailed summary (I know oxymoron) of an auction for a
Competition Cobra that sold last Summer at the Monterey Auction for  $627,000
and
another article about Shelby's "Hits and Misses."

The magazine seems really positive on the future market for  "Shelby-related"
products. Again, no mention of the Tiger.

Rodney