Hard Top Trim Quandary

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Hard Top Trim Quandary
From: Scott Rekate <srekate@pacifier.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 16:55:47 -0800
Greetings Listers,

In the process of restoring my Tigers hard top, which is about 90%
complete, it was discovered the stainless gutter trims were not going
to refit themselves as easy as they came off.  Starting at the front I
would twist down as I persuade it with a rubber mallet.  By the time I
approach the curve of the gutter the resistance is such the paint
starts to fly.  Can anyone offer a better approach to this quandary?
Should attachment start at the radius first? Any suggestions greatly
appreciated (and needed).

B38000659
Scott