Re: National Sunbeam Club (long)

To: chris@cthompson.net
Subject: Re: National Sunbeam Club (long)
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 13:07:23 EST
In a message dated 1/19/2005 5:50:54 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
chris@cthompson.net writes:

<<Yes, agreed.  We recognized this as the role of the local  groups, which
TU supports.  But how would a different national  organization do a
better job in this regard than what is already happening  today?>>

If we take it as an objective to create greater visibility for the Tiger,
national events are going to attract more media attention, more non-Tiger
owners
 (spectators), an accepted framework for judging shows, the possibility of
true  track events and more discussion between Tiger owners from different
regions of the country...I think. I'm not suggesting that this type of scale is

"doable", just that, in a perfect world where a single, centralized club had
access to the necessary resources, it would be "better".
Mike Wood