Re: Door Closing Tech Tip, Window Cranking Question, and it

To: Steve Sage <fastsage@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Door Closing Tech Tip, Window Cranking Question, and it
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 14:53:23 -0800
Steve,

I believe you are running too rich. Typical symptom.  Or you have a leak
in your fuel bowl into the carb throttle body.

Thanks for the door hint.  I have a similar driver side door closure,
and never thought about that black piece.  I'll check it out.

Have you replaced the front or rear window guide rubber/felt?  The rear,
as I recall, was a folded piece of cloth. If these do not fit properly,
it could be a cause of your window issue.

Steve Laifman